Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Travel Wishlist...

Simply writing down my wishlist publicly may not make those happen in real but may provoke me, when I see this post, to fulfill my dreams of travelling.Here are some of my wish which I can recall now ;-)
1. Visit Paris with my husband.
2. Stay in England for 1-2yrs.This is because I want to know the original English breed of people and their habits & culture. Moreover it's my day dream to live in a country whose men ruled us for centuries.I just want to see how it feels like to be a Britisher, do they really think about, what and how their ancestors were? Are they proud of themselves or do they totally ignore the past?And many more queries.....
3. See Angkor Wat,Cambodia.
4. Love to see other parts of world like Italy, Sweden, China and Newzealand etc. the list would go on...

2 comments:

Diddlina said...

Hope you fulfill those dreams one day :)

Sucharita said...

yeah..hopefully..thanks :)