Tuesday, April 27, 2010

what next...ummmmm

We plan rigorously and think that situation would be like this and we will respond to it like that, but end of the day nothing works. We had to think differently , we act differently and something that happens is totally different. I had a dream to persue my higher study in a good institute, so I planned to study by taking a break from regular monotonous job life, thought that this study would be wonderful and would repay me as a job, the way i want and I would  be having a different way of looking at things. But what i see now, is totally a different situation, don't know people value higher education in IT or not, is it only experience that matters? experience in what? doing the same a-b-c daily, and you expertise in doing the same? that every cat and dog does, there is no way of differentiation between humans and other creatures?
As a human being, I have a habit of peeping to the future, so worried for what will happen, what next etc. Definitely hoping for the best, lets see how long this hope lasts!

No comments: